For RV Dealers
Welcome RV Dealers,
Thank you for your interest in the RV Education 101 RV Orientation Online Training Program. When I was the Sales Manager for an RV dealership in North Carolina I constantly received phone calls from new RV owners who couldn’t remember how something on their RV worked, or what was said to them during their RV walk through class.
I searched for an effective solution to help educate new RVers on how to properly and safely operate their RV’s, but soon discovered that there was very little in the way of RV consumer education material available. My answer to the problem was to produce an RV training video series that the RV consumer could watch and review whenever, wherever and as often as they needed to.
This RV Orientation video helps to build excitement prior to accepting delivery while providing preliminary training before the dealer staff gives the RV customer the official walk through. This will cut down on dealer orientation time, questions and follow-up calls to the dealership.
Over the past decade our RV training programs have helped millions of RV consumers learn how to properly operate and maintain their RVs. Hundreds of RV dealers across the country benefit from what our program has to offer the customer oriented RV dealership. Although our physical DVD training program remains strong, we wanted to keep up with today’s fast paced technology where innovative RV training methods are concerned.
Harness the Power of Online Video….
Educating the RV consumer on how to properly and safely use their new RV has never been easier than right now! The power of online video has quickly become the primary source for disseminating information to the consumer. When you combine online video technology with the need for repetitive viewing for long term memory retention, and the consumers desire to access the information instantly it’s easy to see why this is the most effective training method available today.
The Training your Customers will Receive…
The RV Orientation video training is generic, offers a training course for both motorized and towable RV information, and is similar to the walk-through class you give your customers prior to taking delivery of the unit. It consists of easy to understand charts and hands-on instruction covering the LP gas system, water system, wastewater system and the electrical system. In addition to the major systems of an RV the video includes instruction on RV appliances, RV accessories and much more.
In addition to the RV Orientation training video your customers also receive a video presentation on our recommended “RV Essential Items.” This product review presentation informs your customers on what items they will need to purchase, in addition to the “RV starter kit” to make all of their RVing experiences more enjoyable.
RV education 101 is proud to offer RV dealers our program to assist in educating your customers on how to use their new (or new to them) RV. RV Education 101 offers three incentive programs for using our online RV training course. You can sign up for the affiliate program and/or also for options at discounted access to gift the course to your customers. The choice is yours:
Generate Additional Income When You Sell RVs with our affiliate program:
- If you are an RV dealer we offer an affiliate program that pays 30% commission for referrals who enroll in any of our training programs. You simply sign for the affiliate program and post information about the training course on your site using your affiliate link. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Discounted Pricing Options:
- If you are an RV dealer we offer a comprehensive RV online orientation program to assist in educating your customers. We can sell any amount of coupons for the RV orientation program to hand out to your customer to gain full access to the RV orientation for $10 per coupon for each customer to have access to our online orientation course. CLICK HERE TO BUY COUPON(s)
After you sign up as a participating RV dealer we will email you a PDF form that can be downloaded and given to each of your customers. You can give it to your customer when they complete the F&I paperwork, or prior to their scheduled dealer walk-through class. The PDF form provides your customers with easy to follow instructions and the coupon code required to access the online training material. It’s that easy!
Great Customer Service…
Providing your customers with this complimentary gift from your dealership accomplishes three very important goals:
1) It lets all of your customers know you genuinely care about them. Every time they watch the complimentary RV Orientation training video they will think of your RV dealership and the fact that you were concerned about educating them on their new RV purchase after the sale. Talk about great customer service.
2) Your customers will already be familiar with how the RV operates and will be able to ask more targeted questions during the actual walk-through orientation from your dealership. This will also decrease the amount of time your paid employees spend giving the orientation class.
3) Included in this online RV training , your customers will receive a video presentation on our recommended “RV Essential Items.” This product review presentation informs your customers on what items they will need to purchase in addition to the “RV starter kit” to make their RVing experiences more enjoyable.
To get more information on how this online RV training program can benefit the customer oriented RV dealer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enroll your RV dealership in the RV Orientation online training program today.
Our goal since 1999 has been simple; to educate the RV consumer so they will stay actively involved in the RV lifestyle. Customer satisfaction regarding RV training boils down to retention. The RV consumer cannot retain overwhelming system operations of a new unit with a one-time 2 hour class. The RV Orientation Training Program affords the new RVer an opportunity to review the information as many times as needed to become proficient at using and operating their RV.
Thank you for taking the time to review our online RV training program. If you would rather use the physical dvds in your dealership, we also offer dealer pricing for our 18 dvd titles and our 3 RV books.
If you have any questions, or if you need additional information, please feel free to contact Dawn e-mail dawn at rveducation101 dot com
We look forward to working with your RV dealership in the future, with the common goal of educating the RV consumer.
Mark J. Polk
Founder RV Education 101
RV Education 101 is a North Carolina based company that produces educational videos on how to use and maintain your RV. Founder Mark Polk started in the RV industry as an apprentice technician in the early 1970’s. After retiring from the military as a CW3–where he was in charge of some very large fleet maintenance operations–Polk got back into the industry he had a passion for. He felt so strongly about educating the consumer that he left his position as an RV Sales Manager in 2000 to devote himself full time to his company. Mark’s program includes instructional videos, books & e-books to help make your RVing experiences fun & stress free.
To view the complete line of RV training material visit RV Education 101